The ARC Group, LLC is seeking a dedicated and dependable individual to fill a new position as a Grain Marketing Advisor. We are looking for great people with grain marketing experience and an agricultural background to build a business in their own area. You must be exceptional at building relationships, learning products inside and out, identifying the needs of clients and creating and executing a program that is tailored to them. Our priority is the client’s best interest. Always.
As an Independent Contractor you choose your hours and location.
Resumes Accepted Until:
This position will remain open until filled or no longer available. Due to the sensitive nature of our business the successful candidate will pass a background check and drug test.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Building relationships with producers and end users in your area.
- Consulting: Helping them make good choices when marketing their grain.
- Product Knowledge: Understanding the products available to help your client be successful in their business.
- Recordkeeping: Maintaining appropriate records for clients and company.
- Compliance: Adhering to compliance rules and regulations in all business dealings.
- Expertise with Microsoft Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The ability to complete required certifications in Ethics, Cybersecurity and Anti-Money Laundering upon hire.
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Ability to learn new software and skills quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in all formats.
- Oriented toward customer service.
- Efficient self starter.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Key Descriptors of the Successful Candidate:
- Competent: Possessing the skills, experience and education to successfully complete all tasks assigned.
- Capable: Having the potential for growth and ability and willingness to take on more responsibility.
- Compatible: Gets along easily with colleagues and existing and potential clients and partners. Fits seamlessly into the culture of The ARC Group.
- Commitment: We are looking for individuals who want to stay and grow with us!
- Character: Values include honesty and integrity.
The ARC Group, LLC is a fast growing company. We are looking for people who would like to grow and excel with us.
The ARC Group, LLC
(402) 484-7474 ext. 126
Home Office Location:
8555 Executive Woods Drive, Suite 400