The ARC Group, LLC is seeking a dedicated and dependable individual to fill a new position as a Grain Settlement Clerk. The successful candidate will also perform the role of Administrative Assistant on an as-needed basis. This position will work from our Home Office in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Full Time (40 hours per week) During School Year:
8:00 am through 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with a designated lunch hour.
Part Time (20 hours per week) During Summer:
8:00 am through 1:30 pm Monday through Friday with a designated 30 minute break.
No nights or weekends.
Closing Date for Applications:
This position will remain open until filled or no longer available. Candidates must be prepared to complete a multiple interview process and pass a typing/grammar test. Prior to an offer being extended the successful candidate will pass a background check, drug test and complete a Strengths Finder Assessment.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting clients, business associates and vendors as they enter the office.
- Answering and directing calls from clients, business associates and vendors.
- Take dictation, compose grammatically perfect written correspondence and sending company correspondence to clients, business associates and vendors.
- Handle inquiries and requests via phone, email and in person.
- Compiling and emailing daily reports.
- Document filing and retrieval – electronic and paper.
- Efficient and accurate handling of general administrative tasks and duties as assigned.
- Recording and reporting deposits received.
- Collection, organization and tracking of data.
- Entering data into our software solution, forms and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Reconciling grain tickets to facility grain settlement advice.
- Confirm discounts and fees from grain settlement requests.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies on grain settlement requests which may include consulting with advisors, clients or facilities.
- Be able to make minor changes to website.
- Assist at events as directed.
- Meeting preparations as directed.
- Understanding and complying with policy and procedures.
- Expertise with Microsoft Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The ability to complete required certifications in Cybersecurity and Anti-Money Laundering upon hire.
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Ability to learn new software and skills quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in all formats.
- Oriented toward customer service.
- Bookkeeping experience helpful.
- Efficient self starter.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
The personality of the successful candidate is friendly and inviting, yet methodical and organized. Ethics and integrity are of utmost importance. The successful candidate will have the ability to take direction yet be intrinsically motivated and fully capable of working independently – a self-starter who takes ownership of end results. Multitasking with efficiency and precision is a required skill.
Key Descriptors of the Successful Candidate:
- Competent: Possessing the skills, experience and education to successfully complete all tasks assigned.
- Capable: Having the potential for growth and ability and willingness to take on more responsibility.
- Compatible: Gets along easily with employer, colleagues and existing and potential clients and partners. Fits seamlessly into the culture of The ARC Group.
- Commitment: We are looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
- Character: Values include honesty and integrity.
The ARC Group, LLC is a fast growing company. We are looking for people who would like to grow and excel with us.
The ARC Group, LLC
(402) 484-7474 ext. 126
8545 Executive Woods Drive, Suite 1